Cleaning Liner Stains?

Do you think they are organic stains from leaves or something? You can rub a trichlor puck on it to see. If it is an organic stain then you can go ahead and open and hold your FC high and brush it and it should clear up in a week or two. Hold FC up close to SLAM level or a little less for your CYA. Chlorine CYA Chart

Yeah, me either. I've never owned a puck. If you've been running the pool since 2014, or longer, on TFPC and this is the first time you have had this issue then it is very likely organic. So keeping your chlorine elevated should clear it up.

If it is white and rough then it could be calcium scale, filling and keeping your CSI negative -0.2 to -0.4 for a while, weeks, and brushing will put the scale back into suspension. Then keeping your CSI negative -0.1 to -0.2 always will prevent it in the future. Poolmath will give you your CSI score after you input your test results. CSI is managed by tweaking PH and TA.

Do you have hard water?

No usual signs of hard water inside the house (scaling, stains, etc). I will look at the CSI info next time I put in my test results. Thank you!

The liner color is fairly consistent all the way around. It could be bleached out slightly, but there is obvious staining too (like a brownish tint). I'll try the baking soda or look for the "off the wall" item. Thank you all for the suggestions!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.