T-cell replacement

There was a t-15 when we bought the house and it was beyond 4 years old. I replaced a few months ago with a t-15-step. All was good in the beginning and then started having issues with chlorine production. Because it was the winter, the issue took a backseat. In Louisiana, we are having steady days in the mid- to upper-70's. Time to get to the bottom of the problem. I noticed today that the panel is not reading the salt properly even after I tried resetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would price out a t-15 cell, with your volume of water it should last 4-8 years depending on how long your season is. They come with a three year warranty. One other thing is to ensure your cya is around 80 ppm, having proper cya will allow you to turn percentage down and lengthen the life of a cell. Improper readings are the first sign of it coming to the end of its life sadly.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.