First time pool owner with some questions!

Working 12 hours a day is delaying the progress, but I skimmed and then vacuumed to waste last night. Here's a photo from this morning.
Photo%20Apr%2010%207%2027%2015%20AM_zpssiizeu6f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully one more vacuum today and we'll be gravy

Not quite. Now that it is as clear as it is though, my CYA is reading super low. As in around less than 10. I'm not sure what happened to it. Of course vacuuming to waste twice and refilling I'm sure had plenty to do with it, and since I started the process I've had to backwash a good bit. I can't see the main drain right now. Only in direct sunlight, but FC is around 4.5 and CC was less than .5. pH is a little low and so was TA. I started with a slight TA adjustment because I had the baking soda on hand. I went and got washing powder last night to raise the pH. I know putting in more stabilizer will lower it too so I'm just trying to balance chem. Then I'll see if I can shock it crystal clear to the bottom

Not quite. Now that it is as clear as it is though, my CYA is reading super low. As in around less than 10. I'm not sure what happened to it. Of course vacuuming to waste twice and refilling I'm sure had plenty to do with it, and since I started the process I've had to backwash a good bit. I can't see the main drain right now. Only in direct sunlight, but FC is around 4.5 and CC was less than .5. pH is a little low and so was TA. I started with a slight TA adjustment because I had the baking soda on hand. I went and got washing powder last night to raise the pH. I know putting in more stabilizer will lower it too so I'm just trying to balance chem. Then I'll see if I can shock it crystal clear to the bottom

How is the pool looking now?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.