Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intex Ozon

1. Back To Top    #1

Intex Ozon

Hey everybody.

We are slowly but steady preparing the poolseason. Here in Denmark, it is quite cold, but hopefully we can put up our Ultra Frame within 2 months.

Does anyone have any experience with the Intex Ozon saltwatersystem?? Does it work without problems??

We have a saltwatersystem also from Intex (the smallest one) and it worked well, but we would like a system that "does the work" faster, so we dont have to run our pump that much.

Hope to see some good replies

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intex Ozon

Okay....can a MOD move it to the right thread?!

Sorry

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Intex Ozon

Hello freezer! I think your post is in the right place. No problems. To be honest, I've never used the Intex Ozone product, but here at TFP we don't usually recommend ozone products because outdoor residential pools get plenty of sunshine, and the sun does just fine to oxidize our combined chlorine (CC). The only exception would be indoor pools and some spas. In your area though, I have no idea how much sunlight you receive, and I don't see your pool info in your signature so it's hard to give much more advice.

Can you please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

Thank you, and we look forward to helping you further. Have a nice day/evening.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!