pool toy storage

Jul 1, 2015
Fremont OH
I'm in the planning process of adding a deck around my above ground pool this spring. What is everyone using for pool toy and float storage? I'm looking at Suncast resin chests/boxes right now. I would like to have the storage right there on the deck, but floats take up a ton of space and would require a huge shed for all of the floats. It's pretty windy here, so leaving them out will result in the floats ending up in the next county over. I have a garden shed close by, but don't like storing pool stuff in there because then I'm bringing grass clippings and other debris in the pool. Thanks.

I have 2 Suncast chest on my patio. A large one for bleach baking soda and other small thing nags and the other I store towels, sunscreen, first aid kit. I have yet to figure out what to do with the floats and have them piled up around my pump area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.