Another O/B in Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada (with completed photos and costs!)

After nearly 10 days of 110 degree plus weather, we finally got into the pool. There is still a little bit of plaster dust on the floor, but the ph was good and we were ready. Let's just say that it was that much better when I got having been an owner-builder. I still need to bolt down the slide and get it plumbed, but so happy to take a refreshing dip. I haven't gotten good photos yet, but I also enjoy the lights at night--I'm still figuring out the intellitouch stuff.

Looks awesome, MrWiggles. Enjoy the fruits of your labor

I'm building a similar sized rectangular pool. Is that a kool deck concrete finish? Is it light grey? Light gray kool deck is what I'm having installed. Whatever you have looks great.

After nearly 10 days of 110 degree plus weather, we finally got into the pool. There is still a little bit of plaster dust on the floor, but the ph was good and we were ready. Let's just say that it was that much better when I got having been an owner-builder. I still need to bolt down the slide and get it plumbed, but so happy to take a refreshing dip. I haven't gotten good photos yet, but I also enjoy the lights at night--I'm still figuring out the intellitouch stuff.

I'd be interested in the LED bubbler you have... I put two in... If you have pics at night that would be awesome.. and whether you think its worth it.. thanks!

The deck finish is just a light gray spray deck--no brand name that I'm aware of. The bubbler is a pentair Colorcascade LED. I'll try and get some pics of it at night. I think it's worth it so far. I had a bubbler before without a light and this adds a lot. One thing I'll not is that since the bubbler is in shallower water it appears as a slightly different color than the pool and spa light when all three are on the same color. It is still cool though.

The deck finish is just a light gray spray deck--no brand name that I'm aware of. The bubbler is a pentair Colorcascade LED. I'll try and get some pics of it at night. I think it's worth it so far. I had a bubbler before without a light and this adds a lot. One thing I'll not is that since the bubbler is in shallower water it appears as a slightly different color than the pool and spa light when all three are on the same color. It is still cool though.

Cool, thank you. Same bubbler I have. I'm also doing LED on my waterfalls... 3 x 24" sheer descents.

The pool has been up and running for a month and a half now, but I have yet to replace the dummy with the actual intellichlor unit. Any thoughts on doing this at this time of year? Living in Vegas, we don't completely shut the pool down for the winter, but just not sure if we should wait until spring before trying to convert it to salt chlorine...

Still looking for an answer about Intellichlor, but here are some photos with lights and landscape now that almost everything is done (still need to put in fire bowl in back area behind where loungers are):
IMG_3597_zpsvtietzx8.jpg
IMG_3588_zps9mlu3x9m.jpg

IMG_3591_zpsgo9qmq6i.jpg
IMG_3590_zpsvoqdkjz2.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.