Advice needed for replaster using QuartzScapes Caribbean Series - Aruba Sky

Tnrboy

Feb 8, 2015
Pearland
Hello,

Almost 30 days ago I had my pool replastered with Quartzscapes Caribbean Series Aruba Sky (http://www.nptpool.com/finishes/quartzscapes/quartzscapes-caribbean-series)

Our PB said that I should expect 'marbling effects' / 'slight discoloration'. We talked to NPT and a friend that had a lighter color of Quartzscapes and felt that whatevever happened with the plaster we would be okay with it. NPT said that as long as the recommended pool startup is followed then there should be no marbling. Now, we are at the end of the pool startup phase and want to get a second opinion on how part of the plaster looks.

image1.jpg
image001.jpg

What do you all think? Have you seen this? Any suggestions on what we can do to make the colors ...more consistant?

Thanks

If you can take a picture with the pump off and the water glassy smooth, it will show the surface better...though it doesn't change the above advice.

This is my quartzscapes finish today. Mine is 5 months old.

This was during the fill. You can see it look uneven in some places.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to say I brushed mine daily the first couple of month. It took mine a few months to even out. I love mine.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.