Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No pool cover here either !

1. Back To Top    #1
    Phenix City, AL.

No pool cover here either !

Phenix City Al. No pool cover ! All I did was go out and take a leaf rake to it from time to it this winter ( if you could call it a winter). I let Mother Nature take her course. She did a very fine job ! I always run my pump 24 7 during all four seasons and I think I may have backwashed twice. Now we are having weather in the 70s so it was time to open . Water temp is 62 F. right now. FC is 4.0 . PH 7.6 / 7.7 TA is 110. I will try and post images sometime soon. Water clear as glass.. Thank You TFP !!
    Vinyl liner in ground. Total calculated 26,661 Gal. with a sand filter running 24/7 (Hayward pro series model S220T) and a 1 HP. pump motor. I am using a Taylor K 2006 test kit. And..I don't get "Pool Stored" either !

2. Back To Top    #2
    South-Central Texas, Marion/San Antonio

Re: No pool cover here either !

Good to hear. Nice work staying on top of things. Have a great swimming season.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3
    East Texas

24/7 year round? I'm not here to change your mind if that what makes you happy, but I don't want anyone else who reads this post to think it is necessary or even recommended by TFP. We're frugal where we can be!
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Rose Hill Kansas

Lucky you. I'm itching to get my cover off and begin to open my pool in Kansas. It's finally above 40 every night and mid 60s daily. I don't even want to guess at my water temp yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    32X16 ft 23,000 gal IG vinyl lining. Dentaer superflow 1HP pump. Tagelus TA-100D sand Filter (600 LB capacity). TF-100 kit. shallow end skimmer and single main drain.