cant find the answer I used last year... omnilogic and heat pump

heatdissipation

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 13, 2014
Central PA
My pool was installed and I programmed the omnilogic last year, I did a fantastic job learning it and helping others get theirs running...... but I ran into a problem that I had solved last year and didn't expect to have to do this again. I found an answer on here I think, about how to set a Hayward heatpro heatpump to be controlled by the omnilogic. I had it working fine last year, but after shutting the pool down for the winter apparently the heat pump loses the settings for automation, and I don't remember exactly how I configured the heat pump to be controlled. I have been searching and searching for the thread that had the answer in it, but I cant find it. The steps to do it are a lot more complicated than one would think, Can anyone help?/???

That pointed me in the right direction, those directions aren't exactly what needs to be done, but it reminded me enough to be able to figure it out. Thank you so much. Don't know how you found that, I did so many searches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.