Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fire Opal Pendants

1. Back To Top    #1

Fire Opal Pendants

Does anyone know of the price and a source of obtaining PebbleTecs fire opal pendants for step markers? I called the closet PebbleTec PB to me and they will only sell if they are doing the project. Thank you.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fire Opal Pendants

I would call Pebble tec's 800 number and ask them. I would also take some of the pictures to a large tile house and ask them if they can get it. Try a couple of large tile houses. Walk in and ask over the counter.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Fire Opal Pendants

I think calling PebbleTec is the way to go. I know some of their tiles are made by Lighstreams, but not sure if the fire opal series are the ones.
    Marla
    No longer living vicariously through other people's pool builds. Pool build is complete on my IG SWCG pool, approx 10,000 gallons. All Jandy equipment - VS 1.5 hp pump, 580 cartridge filter, AquaPure 1400 salt cell, AquaLink PDA system. Dolphin m500. PebbleSheen Blue Surf with shells and beads added. TF-100 w/ SpeedStir. A Houston Pool Build Inside the Loop