Poolvergnuegen slowed down, stopping often

zacc44

Jan 29, 2015
TX
EDIT: pool filter needed a good cleaning and that restored function back to normal

------------------
well... i got a new pool pump (from Challenger 2hp to Whisperflo 2hp) ... and since then the Poolvergnuegen looks to be moving a little slower.

But the main problem is that every 30-60 minutes it stops moving. If i lift off the bottom 50% starts moving by the time its at the top... the other 50% i have to stick my finger in the hole and spin the turbine thingy and get it moving... its like it doesnt have grease anymore or something...
it might be a coincidence but with the old pump maybe once 1-2 weeks it would stop, and that was because it choked on a branch ...
how should i fix this thing?

The only time mine does that is when the flow is turned down to much... when you changed the pump did something change or a diverter valve get moved a little bit? is you cleaner and skimmer on the same suction side?

/shame >> i guess that was the early signal, ... in another 1 week the spa spillover became really slow-which is my notice for ... time to clean the filter :p
now all looks to be back to normal
... ofcourse i have something else to fix... the pool light is almost dead ... >facepalm<

... topic has nothing to do with the poolvernuegen then... :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.