Planter Ideas, Landscape bark blew into pool

roofing felt works GREAT as weed block.

So what color of river rock? Large one, small ones, mixed sizes? Oh a couple of BIG one with mixed sizes for added interest! Oh and some with sparkles in them LOL

Kim:cat:

It's the light river rock or what I think is standard. The size is called 3" - 12" and it appears to give a good mixed size with some larger pieces mixed in. We have a faux riverbed in our front yard using it and it looks nice. Our water pots are filled with the smaller river rock too so it will "match".

roofing felt works GREAT as weed block.

So what color of river rock? Large one, small ones, mixed sizes? Oh a couple of BIG one with mixed sizes for added interest! Oh and some with sparkles in them LOL

Kim - Did you have a fish tank as a kid growing up with bright shiny gravel in it? If so, that would explain a lot!!

Hehe! Fishes are SHINY!! I take care of the 80 gal tank that sits in our office lobby and it is FULL of all kinds and shapes of SHINY fishes!

I am a Kindergarten teacher just so I can play with the glitter and sequins! LOL

BLING! :sun:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.