Circupool SJ40

Feb 14, 2016
McKinney. TX
Just converted to saltwater. Anyone have a Circupool SJ40? Installation went smoothly. Noticed on startup that the center plate (5 plates in the cell) vibrates slightly over the inlet side of the cell. It is situated over the "up tube" where the water enters the cell. Contacted manufacturer, still awaiting their response. Guess it might not matter as the cell have a 7 year pro-rated warranty. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

I have one also, it does look like it moves just slightly.. I ran mine for 4 months last year and nothing happened, it seemed to move less as time went by and I just opened and did not see it moving at all this year...

I love mine, it is a simple SWG meaning it has no screens, voltages, watts, it just has an on and off button and 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% setting on it... It has been humming along on its second year so far :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.