Jandy Aquapure Problems

hillyjd

Sep 25, 2009
Tucson AZ
We love our SWG system but lately two annoying problems have arisen:

1. When switching from using the spa back to the normal infloor cleaning mode, the Aquapure always sets the "No flow" error. Cycling the pump off and then back on while in the cleaning mode always clears the problem. I've adjusted the valves, cleaned the tri-sensor and the SWG cell - no change. Happens every time.

2. Once or twice a month, the SWG seems to lose its mind. The salt concentration will suddenly go from nominal 3000 to 6800 or 6900, which of course sets the "salt concentration too high" error and turns off the SWG. Usually (but not always) the temperature readout will change for Fahrenheit to Celsius at the same time. I'll re-calibrate the salt reading and reset the temp units back to F and it will be ok for another couple of weeks. It's like there's some electronics glitch that randomly but regularly happens.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

r/
Jim

First try turning off the system and unplug all the sensor connections that you can and reconnect them. That might solve the problem if a contact is not making a solid connection.

What sensor type do you have? If you don't have the latest sensor you might want to get one as it has solved a lot of the sensor troubles that the old style have been causing.

I replaced the sensor last year with what I believe to be the latest one. Has the additional inline display with the A & B programs and the flow detection light. I will try reconnecting everything and let you know.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.