Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hi from Pearland (Houston area, Texas)

1. Back To Top    #1

Hi from Pearland (Houston area, Texas)

Hi Everyone. I've been trying to read and learn as much as I can, since we've decided to build a pool. There is so much to learn and all of you have amazing pools! I wish our budget and yard were both bigger, but we will work with what we have. We are excited and are meeting with pool builders now and would like to get some recommendations from those of you in the area.

We already met with:
    McKinney Custom Pools (Pearland)
    Splashzone (Stafford)

Potentials:
    Backyard Amenities (Baytown) - We were not able to get a meeting with them until late March, so that may be too late since we'd like to choose a pool builder soon.
    Premiere Pools (Pearland) - Recommended by TFP member
    Ultimate Pools and Spa (Mont Belvieu) - Recommendded by TFP member

Any others we should consider or stay away from? Feel free to send me a PM if you do not wish to post publicly. Please also let me know if this is not the right category to post this in. Thank you

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hi from Pearland (Houston area, Texas)

Oh goody! We get to help build another pool! I can't wait!

PLEASE go ahead and start a thread in "under const" and share a picture of where the pool is going! You can also share your specs and equipment for us to go over and tweak as needed.

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Will do thank you. We can use all the help you and everyone can offer.

4. Back To Top    #4

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

5. Back To Top    #5

Hey firehunter, let me know if you want to come and check ours out. We'll be around this weekend off and on (aside from the typical Cosco or Home Depot run) and I usually get home from the office ~4:00 PM during the week.
    ~Chris - 20,000 gallons free-form gunite / Pebbletec, Aquapure 1400 SWG, 2 HP Jandy VS Main Pool Pump, 2 HP Jandy Water feature Pump, 580 Jandy cartridge filter, Dolphin M500, TF-100 w/Speedstir.

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by connorcp View Post
    Hey firehunter, let me know if you want to come and check ours out. We'll be around this weekend off and on (aside from the typical Cosco or Home Depot run) and I usually get home from the office ~4:00 PM during the week.
    Oh cool. Thank you for the offer that is so nice of you. I will let you know.