Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any Avatar Guru's?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any Avatar Guru's?

Hello...was looking for someone to help me create an avatar. I'm having trouble shrinking mine down enough to make it fit within the guideline and still look legible.

If so, could someone please try it with this pic below?

Thanks in advance...
    ~Chris - 20,000 gallons free-form gunite / Pebbletec, Aquapure 1400 SWG, 2 HP Jandy VS Main Pool Pump, 2 HP Jandy Water feature Pump, 580 Jandy cartridge filter, Dolphin M500, TF-100 w/Speedstir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any Avatar Guru's?

Chris, I usually use something simple like Microsoft Paint and simply resize an image like I did with yours here:

Pic2.jpg
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Texas Splash, you rock - thank you so much! I was MS Office Picture Manager and I was able to get the size correct but it was just super-pixelated. Appreciate the quick reply and assistance!
    ~Chris - 20,000 gallons free-form gunite / Pebbletec, Aquapure 1400 SWG, 2 HP Jandy VS Main Pool Pump, 2 HP Jandy Water feature Pump, 580 Jandy cartridge filter, Dolphin M500, TF-100 w/Speedstir.

4. Back To Top    #4

You're welcome. If you need me to add any blemishes, horns, or blackeyes, just let me know. ha ha.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

If anything, I need to have those removed.