Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: deck you still use them?

1. Back To Top    #1

deck you still use them?

I'm thinking about getting some deck jets but am not sure if it is one of those things that you use the first year but not much after that. I've got 3 young kids and it may be fun for them. also we do not have any water features. Will it be a good noise?

thanks for your thoughts and time!
    Starting Monday 4/18/16...18x39x30x14 L vinyl liner pool. All Hayward equipment: Tristar pump, 300K BTU heater, s310 sand filter, T-15 swg, Omnilogic. 2-12v universal color logic lights + 1-320 accent light on the steps, Latham gold pebble liner. Tf-100 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: deck you still use them?

I really like this for the kids to play in AND something like this can help cool the water down. Now of course I have to remind you it will also cause your PH but since you will have your own test kit and know what causes this and how to fix it you will be fine. (we will teach you all of this) : Sparkling Standard 3-Tier Swimming Pool Fountain : Free Standing Garden Fountains : Patio, Lawn Garden

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: deck you still use them?

I'm one of those folks that can live without a lot of bells and whistles... simple means less to break down or require care, y'know?

Skippy built a nice cheap little fountain for our pool that cools the water nicely (important in Georgia!) and our grandkids enjoy swimming thru the sprinkles. You can see it via the link down below in my siggy line-
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter