Hello from Blue Springs, MO

Blacknblu73

Bronze Supporter
Mar 1, 2016
Blue Springs, MO
I'm obviously new here, and am having my pool installed this week, or next. I figured I'd dive in and say hi to everyone, and introduce myself.
This is my second pool, but I've learned from my first experience, and am doing things quite a bit different. I have a great contractor (at least he was on the last build - lol), and am excited to get back in the pool. Anyway, I look forward to learning from others experiences, and "tips and tricks"

Thanks! I have to admit, my nerves are a little on edge right now. The whole construction process can be pretty stressful - and I've been told I have issues with anxiety and control, lol (sorry, not kidding).

I appreciate the welcome to the forum :cheers:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL our med is TFP! LOL we have everything you need right here.

Now I have a job for you......Go to "under const" and start a build thread. Make your title stand out (do NOT use the word another LOL). Take a pic of where the pool is going and any designs you have already. You can also list your equipment and we will help you with that also. You can use Photo bucket to add the pics.

Kim

I have started a new thread in Under Construction. Thanks for the welcome all! I'm actually geeking out about the water chemistry I've been reading about here. If I was a little smarter, I'd have been stocking up on 20 team Borax while waiting for my pool to be installed, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk