Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquarite SWG Display numbers

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquarite SWG Display numbers

Installed a SWG yesterday. I think I know what all the diagnostic display is indicating or thought so when the installer was teaching me. I seem to remember that one of the numbers represented the free chlorine value and that I would keep it between 1 and 3, at least a 2 in the summer. However I do not know nor does the manual say which one this is? Did I hear it wrong?
    Thanks, Dave

in ground -- Lazy L -- 30,000 gal -- vinyl -- Aquarite SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquarite SWG Display numbers

The Aquarite displays:
    Pool temp
    Cell Voltage
    Cell Amperage
    Output % (time based)
    Instant Salt Level
    Emulation Type
    Firmware Revision
    Cell Size

You'll need a test kit to measure your FC and adjust the pump run time & Output % to get the desired levels.

- Flappy
    16,500 gallon IG Pool & Spa: Intelliflo VS pump, Pentair Triton II TR-100 sand filter, Teledyne Laars Lite2 propane heater
    Laminar Jets (2): Hayward Maxflow SP1600 1/2HP, Hayward Star Clear C500 cartridge filter
    Jandy iAqualink RS-8 Rev T, Hayward AquaRite AQR15, Dolphin Supreme M5, Taylor K-2006, Taylor K-1766

3. Back To Top    #3

understood. Thank you !
    Thanks, Dave

in ground -- Lazy L -- 30,000 gal -- vinyl -- Aquarite SWG

4. Back To Top    #4

Glad to help. I suspect your PB recommended keeping salt levels between 2700ppm and 3400ppm (3200ppm being optimal) as per the instruction manual. If you want to read more about it, here is a link: https://www.hayward-pool.com/pdf/man...-AQR-Owner.pdf
    16,500 gallon IG Pool & Spa: Intelliflo VS pump, Pentair Triton II TR-100 sand filter, Teledyne Laars Lite2 propane heater
    Laminar Jets (2): Hayward Maxflow SP1600 1/2HP, Hayward Star Clear C500 cartridge filter
    Jandy iAqualink RS-8 Rev T, Hayward AquaRite AQR15, Dolphin Supreme M5, Taylor K-2006, Taylor K-1766