Buff Lueders Coping

Jun 28, 2015
Carrollton, Tx
The lueders coping was installed last week and I see where there are several stains. Example: A bucket was set on top of one of the stones and now there is a ring stain. It hasn't been buffed or sealed yet will these type of stains be resolved when this is completed?

Have you asked your PB? I'd point out your concerns sooner rather than later. If the stains can't be removed, perhaps the pieces of coping can be replaced. I would hope they would take care of it for you.

The lueders coping was installed last week and I see where there are several stains. Example: A bucket was set on top of one of the stones and now there is a ring stain. It hasn't been buffed or sealed yet will these type of stains be resolved when this is completed?

Buff lueders is actually a color. The stains you describe are probably water stains that would even out if you rinsed the stone down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.