Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Buff Lueders Coping

1. Back To Top    #1

Buff Lueders Coping

The lueders coping was installed last week and I see where there are several stains. Example: A bucket was set on top of one of the stones and now there is a ring stain. It hasn't been buffed or sealed yet will these type of stains be resolved when this is completed?
    Woodp721
    15K gal. 12X80 plaster-stonescape aqua white, buff leuders coping, Verona Borba Turquoise w/Borba Turquoise Deco

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Buff Lueders Coping

Have you asked your PB? I'd point out your concerns sooner rather than later. If the stains can't be removed, perhaps the pieces of coping can be replaced. I would hope they would take care of it for you.
    28,000 gallon freeform, Stonescapes Tropics Blue Minipebble with abalone, 3.5' to 8.5' depth. 2 skimmers, 5 returns, dedicated vacuum port, Dolphin Z5 robot. All Pentair equip: EasyTouch 8, IC60 SWG, VS pump, 520 Cartridge Filter, 3 Intellibrites, 2 Color Cascade Bubblers. TurboTwister Slide and 8' Salt System Jump Board. TF-100. My Jan-Mar 2016 build:
    Waxahachie, TX Owner Build - A race to beat the baby!!

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Woodp721 View Post
    The lueders coping was installed last week and I see where there are several stains. Example: A bucket was set on top of one of the stones and now there is a ring stain. It hasn't been buffed or sealed yet will these type of stains be resolved when this is completed?
    Buff lueders is actually a color. The stains you describe are probably water stains that would even out if you rinsed the stone down.
    28k gal/raised spa, IG quartzscape, WhistperFlo 2 speed B2984T,DEV60 filter,Lxi400 NG heater, Polaris 280 cleaner, DIY Chlorine injection, Build completion 7/2013

4. Back To Top    #4

Spoke with my PB and he said that they will take care of this at the time they buff and seal the leuders. So all is good.
    Woodp721
    15K gal. 12X80 plaster-stonescape aqua white, buff leuders coping, Verona Borba Turquoise w/Borba Turquoise Deco