Pool pop up

Bbbjim

Feb 29, 2016
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi, first thread. My pool is just over a year old and my problem is the pop up on the top step is so powerful it splashes water out of my pool when the pump is on high. The pop up says "blue" on the top. What can I do to reduce the pressure of this pop up? Thanks, Jim

If you're talking about the pop-up for the cleaning system - at least one system manufacturer makes a "low pressure" head for just such a situation. You may wish to contact the cleaning system manufacturer to see if they offer such an option.

I can't adjust the pressure to the pop up other than at the pump and at low speed it's not a problem. Aha, yes a low pressure replacement. I pulled it out today to see if it was possible to make it non functioning and did resist beating it with a hammer. The pop ups do a really nice job so I think my best bet will be the low pressure unit possibility. Thanks!

I'm assuming you are the original owner as you stated the pool is just over a year old. Maybe contact the manufacturer or builder and state the issue. One or the other should be able to rectify the situation - possibly free of charge.

Who is the manufacturer?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.