Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pictures of Candied Jalepinos

1. Back To Top    #1

Pictures of Candied Jalepinos

just pour the mixture of brown sugar and buter over and place on theb grill.
    Woodp721
    15K gal. 12X80 plaster-stonescape aqua white, buff leuders coping, Verona Borba Turquoise w/Borba Turquoise Deco

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pictures of Candied Jalepinos

Nice!

For xmas I did jalapenos stuffed with chicken salad using cream cheese, I also do bacon wrapped smokies and sprinkle them with dark and light brown sugar.
    Chris B.

New house w/ 28 y/o I.G. 15k gal. pool/spa, Plaster, Hayward DE-480S Micro Clear Filter, Pentair Whisperflo wfe-4, 1HP (Main Pump), Hayward SP2815x20 (Pump for spa jets), Versa Pool Heater, Hayward Pool Vac Ultra, TF-100 Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Woodp721 View Post
    Attachment 45437Attachment 45438just pour the mixture of brown sugar and buter over and place on theb grill.
    We do A LOT of poppers but never seen them done with brown sugar and butter on them. Do you BBQ them in the pan or remove them?
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner

4. Back To Top    #4

From the orientation, looks like these are from down under.
    In ground, 14,000 gallon, white plaster, unheated, stone waterfall, DE Filter, Rainbow 320 Cl, Polaris 3900, FloVis flow meter, F100 test kit, Circupool RJ30+ SWG, Circupool VJ1/Speck Badu EcoM3V variable speed pump.

5. Back To Top    #5

Well I smoked them in a pan and they took FOREVER. I had to remove them from the pan to finish them, but they retained a nice sweet flavor. Pretty good! And thanks for the recipe
    15,000 gallon free form Viking fiberglass pool. Hayward Star-Clear Plus C12002 cartridge filter. Hayward Swim Pure Plus T-15 SWG. Testing with TF-100 Kit. 2 speed 1.5HP Supreme pump. Dolphin Nautilus robotic cleaner