Spa jet issue help please

badcrc

Gold Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
humble texas
All
I don't have any jet fittings on my spa they look like this picture just the pvc pipe with cover. Is this right? Has anyone seen this. With all the mistakes my builder made thinking this isn't right I've never seen a spa without fittings. There is four sets of four.

It really depends on the type of jet and often the actual jet nozzle is deep inside of that fitting. What makes you think something is wrong? Have you tried them yet?

First off, that tile is awesome. Especially neat having the benches tiled. I really like the look.

I can't speak to the jet question specifically, but I am curious about the height of that bottom outlet of the four. Actually the bottom two of the four. It looks like #4 is right on top of the seat and #3 is not much higher. Are they high enough to be useful as a back "jet"?

Maybe the perspective of the photo is just hard to tell. If you sit in front of it, does the height of the them hit you where you want them to?

plat.

I agree with platipus. The tiles are awesome! But the lowest jet is an issue if the picture has not distorted the height. No one wants a traumatic hot tub enema or the result of it to backwash into the tub. It looks too low for even a tail bone jet. I would be concerned too.

Anyone else have useful comments. I am meeting Wed with the builder in the morning. There like its where it suppose to be since its a reflection spa. My attorney said that since its not useable it doesn't matter. Hate to get in litigation. Im going to request that they shave 2" off the seat and I'm good.

Any thoughts here?

Worst case scenario, could that bottom one be capped and tiled over? You'd lose a jet but maybe you could ask them to make good on it in some other way. Something better than the cost of losing the jet of course, since they would have potentially had to pay lawyers otherwise... Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.