O/B in Las Vegas about to start the process. Need help and advice.

Mar 19, 2013
Hi everyone,

I am so glad that I found this site. I just moved into a new construction and and need to build a pool. I have a designer lined up and want to dive (no pun intended;)) into this ASAP! This will be my first OB out of 4 pools I have had built. I am having trouble finding subs. So far just 1 guy who excavates. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just a rectangular pool with a wet deck and an elevated square spa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will post my progress as it goes.

Thank you

Hey, Welcome to TFP!!

This must be the year of OBs. Seems we have at least one or two new ones every week or so now. Best of luck, and congratulations on getting your own new pool built. You'll have some fans following it as soon as it gets rolling. Hope it goes well for you.

@jcarthur I have a solid sub list with 3 subs for each phase. Also have detailed costs for each phase as well as which subs would negotiate etc. Also happy to speak with you and walk you through the process if you'd like. Just send me a PM if interested.

@jcarthur I have a solid sub list with 3 subs for each phase. Also have detailed costs for each phase as well as which subs would negotiate etc. Also happy to speak with you and walk you through the process if you'd like. Just send me a PM if interested.

@Qingguy much appreciated! I will send you a PM with my info. Thank you!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.