Waterline pool tile help!!!!

Can I pick for you?????? I went to the link Marla posted and fell in love with a couple of them! SO pretty! BLING!

Kim

Kim ,
have at it !
I have spent more than a few hours trying to find this one for my wife . Have only been able to come up with a couple of pictures of it but no name ! Cannot believe something that looks that nice (my opinion) has not been documented .
anywhere. She has found another possibility; Magdalene Cay .

If you are not afraid to go different: Iridescent Pool Glass Tile Cobalt Oval | Mineral Tiles

Depending on how big the sheets are you could cut them in 1/2, 1/3, 1/4..............

If you want more classic: Iridescent Glass Mosaic Tile Pale Blue Blend 1x2 | Mineral Tiles

Iridescent Glass Pool Tile Ocean Turquoise 1x2 | Mineral Tiles I like the one also!

I like these two. I see them with the darker on either side of the lighter for added interest: Iridescent Pool Glass Tile Cobalt 1x2 | Mineral Tiles Iridescent Pool Glass Tile Aqua 1x2 | Mineral Tiles

I am NOT a designer but I have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once or twice LOL

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.