Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waterline pool tile help!!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Waterline pool tile help!!!!

I found the perfect tile on Pinterest and there is no link on how to order. The only tile I have found even close is on light streams website and it is extremely expensive. Does anyone know where I can find this tile?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Waterline pool tile help!!!!

I purchased backsplash tile from here and had great service- they also have pool tile. *OMG, check out this gorgeous tile I found there....too bad I don't need any

Shop For Pool Tiles at TileBar.com

http://tilebar.com/aquatic-sky-blue-...***-tiles.html
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

BLING to the max!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Post a link to the pin please. The photo is blurry.
    IG ~12000 gallon 1988 freeform pool with IG spa, Hayward equip, Ecostar pump. Remodel done: NPT Arctic 1x2 tile in Lagoon w/ gray thinset & Light Pewter grout, French Gray PebbleSheen w/ grey fittings, Leuders buff eased edge limestone coping w/ Light Buff mortar, buff mastic

5. Back To Top    #5

I think my head would have exploded if I had so many choices at the time!
    My Pool Build (2015): inground 12K gals gunite/plaster pool, SWG, 2-speed pump, cartridge filter, gas heater, and polaris cleaner (Jandy). TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by Kpag View Post
    Post a link to the pin please. The photo is blurry.
    I will get the wife to post it , she started this thread .....

P.s. I gave her a deadline to have picked out and she is failing miserably!!!

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by turbo997 View Post
    I will get the wife to post it , she started this thread .....

P.s. I gave her a deadline to have picked out and she is failing miserably!!!
    Happy wife, happy life....
    My Pool Build (2015): inground 12K gals gunite/plaster pool, SWG, 2-speed pump, cartridge filter, gas heater, and polaris cleaner (Jandy). TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speed Stir

8. Back To Top    #8

9. Back To Top    #9

Within that link there are no clues to the tile?

10. Back To Top    #10

I HATE pintrest for this very reason--------SO hard to find the source to follow up on buying.

AND look what else I found! The MAX in BLING!

Ceramic Tile Tools metallic glitter grout | Information on trowels, tile cutters, grout tools, tile tools and accessories.

I have not idea if it would work in a pool but oh the sparkle!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by kimkats View Post
    I HATE pintrest for this very reason--------SO hard to find the source to follow up on buying.

AND look what else I found! The MAX in BLING!

Ceramic Tile Tools metallic glitter grout | Information on trowels, tile cutters, grout tools, tile tools and accessories.

I have not idea if it would work in a pool but oh the sparkle!

Kim

I think I am sensing a little sarcasm...

12. Back To Top    #12

TFP Guide

Quote Originally Posted by turbo997 View Post
    I think I am sensing a little sarcasm...
    No. Kim is VERY serious about bling!
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

13. Back To Top    #13

Is this what you are looking for? Lightstreams Steel Blue Gold Iridescent Glass Pool Tile
    I tried to post a pic, but it didn't take.
    22x38 with 3 sheer descents, 18" back wall, 4 deck jets, 3 bubblers in lagoon
    25,000 gallons, Standard White Plaster, Pentair Clean and Clear 420 Cartridge Filter Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump, Pentair Intellibrite LED light
    Circupool Salt System, Polaris-Caretaker 8-port Ultra Flex In-floor Cleaning System
    (Tucson AZ area:Vail)

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by Nursenini View Post
    No. Kim is VERY serious about bling!
    We are lucky Kim doesn't have waterline tile and glitter grout, it would blind as all, all the way from FL!

+1 to hating pinterest on all accounts. Sorry, had to dog pile on that!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

15. Back To Top    #15

No help on the Pinterest, but no matter where you go, that type of tile will be $$$. Love it, but it's pricey.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem

16. Back To Top    #16

* Lightstreams Gold Iridescent Collection Steel Blue Glass Tile

Try this link. It is not subway but I think the colors are what you are looking for.

Kim

17. Back To Top    #17

Yes the lightstreams is exactly what we are looking for , just not the price .
    We are really wanting to do The LS but we need 65 square feet to do our water line .
    We have blown budget on ALMOST everything else , and I for one am having a super hard time spending 2500 on this alone .
    I/we am hoping the subway type that was posted off of Pinterest would be a little better price point . Not to mention she is eyeballing somthing along the same lines for all of the steps and benches (we have a lot of those as well)

18. Back To Top    #18

Sorry about the price but BLING costs

Kim

19. Back To Top    #19

TFP Guide

Eh, it's just money. You'll have this tile for (hopefully) 10+years. That's a LONG TIME looking at it and you don't want regrets. Just my opinion. I'm spending the big bucks as well.
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma

20. Back To Top    #20

Yes Kim is right, bling costs big $! OMG but it is beautiful. I don't know if you can find it in other tile areas not labeled "pool", but do we have to stick with pool quality? I don't know. I have to research so many other things that I just tried to stick to basic tile on surround and get an upgrade on the 6 sheets needed for lagoon, 2 steps and 1 bench with 1x1 in 2 lines across. If you can use other tile without sacrificing quality, then maybe you can shop around and get something on discount or sale. Even with the "standard", it is a thousand dollars, so if mine turns out butt ugly I will just a little bit.
    22x38 with 3 sheer descents, 18" back wall, 4 deck jets, 3 bubblers in lagoon
    25,000 gallons, Standard White Plaster, Pentair Clean and Clear 420 Cartridge Filter Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed Pump, Pentair Intellibrite LED light
    Circupool Salt System, Polaris-Caretaker 8-port Ultra Flex In-floor Cleaning System
    (Tucson AZ area:Vail)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast