Vision Grills

I have a BGE and I absolutely love it! They have excellent customer service and I have a local shop in town that is an exclusive BGE distributor so they can do any kind of authorized service, parts, accessories, etc.

BGE is definitely more expensive but I know nothing of the other brands so I can't really say if the BGE is worth the extra cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

We have a PrimoXL and it is awesome sauce! I like the oval, the split grate and made in US is a plus also. Had it a few years now and there is nothing it won't do. It does low and slow like nobody's business. One load can run 225 for 20+ hours. We also got the cyberQwifi because who doesn't need to control their smoker from their phone, tab or anywhere else on the WWW.

I doubt you will find anyone with a ceramic smoker who doesn't rave about it. They are all amazing.

I have the Big Steel Keg, Same type of cooker (only Steel) and I love it as well. Operates the same way as the BGE or other similar set ups. I have had mine for years, probably lots of options now. Once you have one of these style cookers, I can't imagine being without it.

I've had a vision since 2013 when the pool was built. We love it and it's pretty versatile. I've done pork butts, beef ribs, beer can chickens and even pizzas. Definitely worth the money, but its like the Ford, Chevy and Mercedez battle. For the extra money, the BGE or Primo gets you a little more refinement, but at the dragstrip you have more fun in the 69 Mach 1.

Old thread but I can't resist!!! I love my vision classic B!!
I grabbed 4 (?) Yrs ago for $299... I had to do it!! It's been rock solid & a workhorse from low & slow to pizza fires...

Awesome, I love outdoor grilling/ smoking...... My wife would kill me if I got another , sitting on four different types currently. Looking at a fifth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.