Hello from LA

lawombat

Bronze Supporter
Feb 23, 2016
Woodland Hills CA
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have been a pool owner for the last 18 months, of which I have spent a lot of time reading these forums to get a handle on how to look after the pool better. With the advice from this forum, I was able to wean myself off the pool store and use only liquid chlorine and keep my pool very well balanced and clean with minimum effort. When we purchased our house, based on the condition of the plaster we knew the pool would need renovating sometime in the next few years, unfortunately after only 18 months the pool has developed a leak, and we are about to embark upon some pretty major renovations to the pool. I have many questions about this and will shortly post about this in the construction forum.

Thanks for all great advice over the last 18 months!

Hi, welcome to TFP! If you start a thread in "under construction" we have quite a few members here that would love to follow the progress of your renovations. Be sure post pictures of the process. We love pictures! Feel free to ask any questions you may have and we will do our best to answer.