Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Missing part for my pool filter (Swimquip DES 60)

1. Back To Top    #1

Missing part for my pool filter (Swimquip DES 60)

I have a Swimquip DES 60 filter and I need a couple union adapters, but it seems that particular part is now obsolete? Any suggestions on where I might could find this part? The mfg code for the part is U111-208P. Attached is a pic with my filter details. My filter is currently connected to my push/pull valve using a flexible rubber coupling with clamps, but looking for a more permanent solution that can stand a little higher pressure when running my hot tub.

Thanks!

Pool filter info.jpg

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Missing part for my pool filter (Swimquip DES 60)

INYOpools.com has THESE in stock right now. $13.99 each. Should be the right one huh? Swimquip DES Series DES25-01, DES36-01, DES51-01 or DES60-01 Replacement Part Schematic
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks for the reply! I'm not exactly sure if that one is specific for the DES36-01 model or not? the schematic you link above shows a difference mfg code.

4. Back To Top    #4

I called INYOPools and he seemed to think it was a match when I mentioned your DE filter. But you can call them to confirm. Good luck!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

5. Back To Top    #5

Cool, thanks for your help!