New Build in Rockwall, TX

LOVE the plaster color! What did you use again (too lazy to go back and look). Maybe you can add it to your siggy so people looking at builds can see it at a glance.

Have you been in yet? What is your fav part???

Kim

What plaster did you go with? [emoji4]. Sorry, couldn't resist. LOVE that water color!

LOVE the plaster color! What did you use again (too lazy to go back and look). Maybe you can add it to your siggy so people looking at builds can see it at a glance.

Have you been in yet? What is your fav part???

Kim

Went back and looked. I can't see where any of the selections were posted so I don't think we ever knew the plaster color here. Can't wait until he posts it. I've been pretty set on a Prism Matrix color but the price hurts, lol. I want my water to look like this!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks!! Did I overlook it somewhere? Where did he post?

Are you guys super happy with it or would you upgrade to something like Prism Matrix if you went back to do it again?

Not sure if he posted. I just know that they did the same as he came and saw mine. We used the same builder too lol

I LOVE the finish, we added abalone shells too. That being said if money was no issue I would have upgraded to Prism Matrix. We wanted a table in the pool so opted to spend the money on that

Not sure if he posted. I just know that they did the same as he came and saw mine. We used the same builder too lol

I LOVE the finish, we added abalone shells too. That being said if money was no issue I would have upgraded to Prism Matrix. We wanted a table in the pool so opted to spend the money on that

Thanks! Your color is beautiful! I've looked at so many now my eyes are crossing.

Some pics of the pool now that we have had it completed a couple of months and the yard is coming back into shape. Pool temp was 88 today! We have been in it since it was 76! I included a bird's eye view of the design so you can see how close it came to what we were presented.

Terry

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.