Howdy and Thanks from Round Rock, TX

harten74

Silver Supporter
Jan 13, 2016
Round Rock, TX
Just wanted introduce myself before starting a thread in the "Under Construction" forum. My name is Clark and this site was recommended to me by a friend who has been a member ever since he built his pool a few years ago. My wife, Mandy, and I recently signed a contract with a builder and although this is my first post, I've been lurking here and absorbing as much info as possible for the past few months. TFP proved to be an invaluable resource for us as we wrapped our heads around what all our options were and what it was we really wanted in both a pool and a builder. For that, I am greatly appreciative. All signs point to breaking ground in the next couple of weeks, and once we do, I'll get another "Under Construction" thread going. In the meantime, I'll keep on reading and order my TF-100 :).

You HAVE been reading and "listening" if you already know to order the best test kit in the land!

I can't wait to see what you have planned. If you want to go ahead and start your thread you can show us where this pool is going to go!

Kim