pool deck paint options

Apr 29, 2015
Sarasota, FL
my current pool deck is textured concrete and has a bright white paint product. it appears to be a few years old and i need to re-paint it. Anyone have experience using the deck paint products, any one better than another? planning on pressure washing it. the one product they sell at lowes said i need to use a bonding agent first.

Sherman Williams has a good product for pool decking, they also have a additive that provides traction (SharkGrip)

We had a few go arounds on my with the concrete vendor but they finally got it right. They painted and power washed it up a few times because it was bubbling (they forgot to acid wash/etch before painting).

thats quite a bit more than the one i was looking at. Dyco brand pool deck paint. sand can be added to it for texture and no-slip. the dyco is $120 for 5 gallons which is what i will need for two coats. the sherwin williams one is almost double, wonder if its worth the extra

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.