Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: photo posting problem

1. Back To Top    #1

Livermore, CA

photo posting problem

okay, I am trying to post a photo(s) to one of my threads. It is not working. I use Flickr b/c at one time I was told that it is easier to post photos from Flickr. What is the story now w/ posting from Flickr? Did the system change?

At the Flickr site on my desktop, when I go to a photo, I have this choice for sharing the photo:
    Share 1 photo to:
    Share Embed Email BBCode

When I cut and paste the BBCode for a square 75x75 into the quick reply in my TFP post in the add photo option, it tells me it is too large. For example, I am trying to post this:
    @ 3000 RPM 2/21/16 by B Brockman, on Flickr

Previously, I was told to just use the cut and paste the following from that above BBCOde:
    but I was also told to get rid of the _s at the end and have it end in .jpg
    So it would be:

But, this is not working. I'll try now:
    Did not work. Dialog box stated this: error: Remote file is too large

Help plz.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Weird. I posted that and now I see a photo from that long BBCode.

Let me try the Medium 480x640 BBCode:
    @ 3000 RPM 2/21/16 by B Brockman, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Looks like I figured out my own problem.
    19k gal IG plaster, built '70s, probably resurfaced in '80s-'90s; Blue Haven Hayward filter C4520BHMB (Filbur FC-1275 cartridges); Hayward MaxFlo sp2302 VSP 1.5hp; 6 solar panels 288. sq. ft. total (142"x47.5" ea.) on 1 story hm; Pentair Compool LX220 Solar Controller; Polaris 280; FlowVis flow meter; 1 Intermatic manual timer for Polaris; AG 300 gal AquaTerra spa; TF-100 & Speedstir; gone: Pentair Challenger 3/4 HP 1 speed

2. Back To Top    #2
    Columbia, SC

Re: photo posting problem

TFP Moderator 39 X 18 23,000(ish) freeform gunite; built 2007ish; Pentair Triton II TR100 600lb Sand filter; 2 HP Pentair pump with 2.2 HP AO Smith single speed motor; 2 skimmers, 1 main drain, 4 returns w/waterfall, Stenner 45MHP2 3GPD running@ 60% - 15 gal Tank; heated by the sun CYA 200+ when I started - 50 now. Dolphin Supreme M5 Pool Cleaner. Hot Springs SX Spa, 285 gallon