Pump relay

Mar 1, 2013
My pump was running non stop. I have a jandy rs4 in do. I replaced the pump relay as the trip lever would not disengaged and the voltage was always 220v. Now the programming from the indoor controller will not operate the pump automatically. Any ideas?

Richard

Did you hook the wire from the relay to the board where it says filter? (assuming it was your filter pump)

Did you wire the pump to the line side with the power lines hooked to line too? (that'll cause it to always get power)

If you have an older RS4 there is a 9v battery hooked to the board to maintain it's memory of schedules and etc when power is cut off from the board... so if that battery is dead you would have to re schedule it.

If you have power running to it and schedules set and it's in auto and you see the little piece on the bottom of the relay moving in and out while hearing a click... It means you can possibly have a bad board.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.