Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Omnilogic showing clean t-cell 15 warning, but I just cleaned it

1. Back To Top    #1

Omnilogic showing clean t-cell 15 warning, but I just cleaned it

Hello,

Late last year we put in a new pool. Two weeks ago I went to clean the SWG for the first time. It wasn't very dirty but it had been 5 months since it was installed. So I cleaned it, put it back, everything is working great.

This week I received two warnings from the Omnilogic system to clean the SWG. I am trying to figure out why. When I initially cleaned it I did not see a reset button or anything to reset the 500 hour countdown to the next cleaning. I am assuming this is why I am getting the warning, but I am not sure. Searching on the internet shows that there is an inspect cell LED and a reset button but doesn't show a picture of where the dang thing is. I am thinking this may be just for older systems but I am not sure.

Here is where I found the info: How to Reset Inspect Cell Light - Hayward POOLSIDE Blog

Here is the warning: (I just "cleared" it to see if it would come back)
    Capture.jpg

Thanks,
    CF
    My equipment: ~20,000 gal free form in ground pool with mini pebble finish and 3 vertical decents. Hayward Omnilogic controller. Hayward Goldline T Cell 15, Hayward Swim Clear cartridge filter 520sq ft, Hayward H-series 400,000 BTU heater, Hayward Navigator pool cleaner, 3 Color Logic LED lights. Pic Vid

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Omnilogic showing clean t-cell 15 warning, but I just cleaned it

The inspect cell light is for the AquaRite, not OmniLogic.

Select diagnostics (shown on screen) and then click the reset timer button (last column, bottom number).