Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Warranty work

1. Back To Top    #1

Cypress, Texas

Warranty work

My pool needs to be drained so the plaster can be fixed. I don't feel I should have to pay for the refill since the plaster company has to fix their mistakes, anyone have experience with this?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    16,388 gallons, IG, Pebble Sheen, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus cartridge filter, Pentair Whisperflow Pump, August 2015, Taylor K-2006, spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Angleton, Tx

Re: Warranty work

dealing with it now.. big company from Houston. Looks like ill be eating the price for a fill and start-up.
    IG Pebble sheen blue surf approx. 14k gallon, beach entry, 7' spa, 3.5 ton jumping rock/waterfall, Pentair 2hp whisper flo, booster pump, 520 cartridge filter, 400k master temp heater, easy touch controls,TF-100 w/speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3
    New York

Re: Warranty work

No experience personally. Refer to the terms of the warranty. If it's silent on this I'd invoice them for the cost of the water. It's implied that you would have to drain water to repair the plaster under it. I doubt it's worth going to small claims court over but most states are friendly to consumers when there is ambiguity in what a warranty says. Too many contingencies to explain here but start with the warranty document they gave you. If none then check with your state's division of consumer affairs regs since that will govern (and may regardless of what their document says).
    Inground, vinyl liner, 16 x 32 (approx. 21k gallons), roman end w/ bench, 2 Jandy LEG lights
    Pump: Jandy Flopro, 1.5 hp Heater: Raypak, 266k btu (P-R266-A-EN-C; nat gas) Filter: Jandy C340 (cartridge filter)