Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Started Renivation Today

1. Back To Top    #1

Started Renivation Today

Tool about four hours to do this:Attachment 45185Attachment 45186Attachment 45187
    Woodp721
    15K gal. 12X80 plaster-stonescape aqua white, buff leuders coping, Verona Borba Turquoise w/Borba Turquoise Deco

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Started Renivation Today

Wow! That is speedy! Congrats! I knew that was an old Dallas pool before I even looked at your location. What are the plans?
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

We have chosen Stonescapes Aqua White with Verona Turquoise tile and buff leuders eased edge coping and using acrylic concrete texture finish spray decking in beige. The spa will have a few of the Verona deco with the glass inserts in the front of the spa and the back of the spa will be random patterned buff leuders. Tile and coping begins Saturday since they are finishing another job up tomorrow.
    Woodp721
    15K gal. 12X80 plaster-stonescape aqua white, buff leuders coping, Verona Borba Turquoise w/Borba Turquoise Deco

4. Back To Top    #4

I love the snooper-visors! I hope they had fun watching all of the hard work!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

I love watching the renos take on a whole new look! I'll be watching for sure!
    Denise-TFP Guide
    IG 13.6x30 gunite, Radiant Fusion Topaz, 3.6/5.6/4, 14100 gal, 2 skimmer, 4 Hayward LED lights (pool & spa), Hayward Echostar VSP, 2 future fire bowls, raised beam wall w/ scuppers,7x7 raised spa, DE Progrid70, SWG Hayward Goldline, OmniLogic, Hayward 400K BTU heater, stamped colored deck, Dolphin Discovery robotic cleaner, TF100 test kit, Newbie in Bixby Oklahoma