Need a good hand vaccum, any recs

jurmanji

Sep 14, 2015
Los Angeles
Hey, I have an inground spa with spillover basin right below a tree that constantly dumps tiny leaves in it. I could really use a good vacuum rec. Ideally looking for a powered vac not a wand (have one, not impressed). Or has anyone used a pond vacuum instead?

thanks!

Admittedly we are on our second one, but it serves its function so well it was worth getting another. I'm not sure even why the first died? I wonder if it was left charging too long and it messed up the battery.

Since we have an automatic cover on our pool, this small vac is all we need to tidy the pool up. I hated dragging the big hose set up out for small clean ups.

Admittedly we are on our second one, but it serves its function so well it was worth getting another. I'm not sure even why the first died? I wonder if it was left charging too long and it messed up the battery.

Since we have an automatic cover on our pool, this small vac is all we need to tidy the pool up. I hated dragging the big hose set up out for small clean ups.

After the first year of dragging the hose around I got the poolblaster max.
going on the 4th year and havent had a problem.
I alwways open it up and let it dry in the sun lying it at different angles.
I do double up on the filter bag useing a skimmer sock and the very fine bag you can get for poolblaster since it doesnt do great with the fine silt/dust.
On a good charge it will last with a fast run about 30 min or so and gradually slowly die out makeing pick up not so good.I also have heard people say they last about 1 - years.
they still dont use the litium type battery which I think would be a big plus, since the continual run as a cad battery does is uselessanyway since its took weak to pick anything up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.