We opened our pool today!

Beanie

Jun 20, 2008
North Carolina
First time opening using the BBB method and I couldn't be happier!! A *tiny* bit of debris (from closing last year) on the bottom, but otherwise, crystal clear!!

DSCF0005-4.jpg

DSCF0004-8.jpg

DSCF0003-3.jpg

I do love the BBB method!! :)

Your pool looks great!! I opened mine last weekend, not so good... I have used bacqu for a number of years, at first it was great! More & more is seems to be getting harder to clear the water, it is cloudy, milky...no green. I am not sure what to do, stay with the Bacqu or try this method. I definetly need a cheaper method.

I would need a lot of hand holding to convert to Chlorine since I have never used it before. I am still reading the pool school information.

Joelea said:
Your pool looks great!! I opened mine last weekend, not so good... I have used bacqu for a number of years, at first it was great! More & more is seems to be getting harder to clear the water, it is cloudy, milky...no green. I am not sure what to do, stay with the Bacqu or try this method. I definetly need a cheaper method.

I would need a lot of hand holding to convert to Chlorine since I have never used it before. I am still reading the pool school information.

Joelea,

Conversions are fairly straightforward, and you won't regret switching to Chlorine.

Please start a new thread when you are ready to post questions about your own pool, to avoid a "thread hijack" situation. :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.