Too Constant??

Hello Everyone,

Over the past month, my pool chemistry has been too constant. Mild drop in chlorine is all that I have to now. I lowered my pH today after about 1.5 months. Is it a good thing? Or is it just because it's winter (although this year's Texas winter was hopeless)? When I look back at the past 6 months, when I had to constantly add this, test that and stuff like that. 

You're not imagining things. Our cooler weather certainly will slow-down chemistry. Mine hasn't changed much lately either. That's nice, but don't get too spoiled. If we continue to have these warm days, we'll be back to adding chlorine more & more every day. :sun:

I took a dip last week when the weather hit 24C last week. Only could stay in for 30 secs. The water was very very cold. :D

I have to get lawn done by a professional. Wasn't able to do it after coming back from vacation. The grass is about 7-8 inches tall now.

Thought about mowing this week. But then I remembered I have to clean the DE filter. Which is like a whole days work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.