Platinum Supporter
May 16, 2011
TX (~30 miles south of Dallas)
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Now that we are getting near the end of our build, I've begun searching for relatively inexpensive (but hopefully still nice) chaise lounges for beside the pool. I came across this local DFW Craigslist post and my husband just picked up 4 brand new loungers for $100 each. The listing said they had over 10, so I assume plenty are left. Check out the link:

Outdoor Chaise Lounge chair for patio / pool

I did a search on the brand and it seems these sold at Costco at come point for $300 for a pair, and are currently on Amazon for a little less than that.

I hope someone else can take advantage of the good deal. We haven't actually assembled them yet, so hopefully we will like them. :)

What a great deal you got, Jamie! Really wish I could make a run to pick some up.
Those are exactly what I am wanting to get as they will match our existing patio furniture. It looks like costco no longer carries them, there are none available on Amazon and the Aloha Stokes site is more expensive than what I wanted to spend :(
I'm sure something will turn up that will work, or I'll just by plastic this year and something nicer later.

Purchased 2 from Costco last year and they are holding up very well. If they are in direct sunlight put a towel down, they get hot. Also there were reviews about the pneumatic tubes rusting. Sure enough I looked the other day and mine are rusting. I just put some spray paint on to put a stop to that. I would recommend you go ahead and spray your pneumatic tube connections to prevent rusting.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.