Anyone have Wet Edge Aqua Blue plaster?

Dec 3, 2014
Cypress, Texas
We're picking our tile, coping and plaster (Wet Edge). Out of the included "level 1" options we like the Aqua Blue best, but it looks a bit light to us. Does anyone out there have the Wet Edge Aqua Blue in their pool? If so, could you post a few pics?
We liked the Antigua better, but they wanted almost $2,000 to upgrade (even in our little pool).
Thanks!

I have Wet Edge Antigua. If you think Aqua Blue is too light, then you are in trouble because I think Antigua is too light! I get a lot of direct sun, and it is a very bright, almost baby, blue in the sunlight. I have few regrets about how our pool was built, but this is definitely one of the top regrets. It's not an ugly color, but I wanted a more "royal" blue.

Pics to my build are in my sig, and you can see finished shots there. Notice how light it is before it's filled....in direct sunlight, it's quite light!

I have Wet Edge Antigua. If you think Aqua Blue is too light, then you are in trouble because I think Antigua is too light! I get a lot of direct sun, and it is a very bright, almost baby, blue in the sunlight. I have few regrets about how our pool was built, but this is definitely one of the top regrets. It's not an ugly color, but I wanted a more "royal" blue.

Pics to my build are in my sig, and you can see finished shots there. Notice how light it is before it's filled....in direct sunlight, it's quite light!
Yeah I saw your pics. I like your color or at least the way it looks in the pictures. The PB has a small sample pool with Aqua Bluebin it and it looks lighter than yours, but I don't want to spend another $2k to upgrade.��
I'm hoping that since our pool will be deeper than their sample pool, that the color will be darker also ��

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.