Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone have Wet Edge Aqua Blue plaster?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone have Wet Edge Aqua Blue plaster?

We're picking our tile, coping and plaster (Wet Edge). Out of the included "level 1" options we like the Aqua Blue best, but it looks a bit light to us. Does anyone out there have the Wet Edge Aqua Blue in their pool? If so, could you post a few pics?
    We liked the Antigua better, but they wanted almost $2,000 to upgrade (even in our little pool).
    Thanks!
    2016 Build: 32x8 Gunite, 6,700 gallon IG pool including 6x8 spa and 6x8 tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers. 32' raised wall with two sheer descent water features. Travertine Coping w/ split faced Travertine on raised wall face. 2HP VS Jandy pump, 400k heater, Rainbow Chlorinator, 4 Colored LED Lights. 459sqft spray deck plus. IAqualink remote, Polarus 9350 Robot Cleaner.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone have Wet Edge Aqua Blue plaster?

I have Wet Edge Antigua. If you think Aqua Blue is too light, then you are in trouble because I think Antigua is too light! I get a lot of direct sun, and it is a very bright, almost baby, blue in the sunlight. I have few regrets about how our pool was built, but this is definitely one of the top regrets. It's not an ugly color, but I wanted a more "royal" blue.

Pics to my build are in my sig, and you can see finished shots there. Notice how light it is before it's filled....in direct sunlight, it's quite light!
    8,000 gallon in-ground gunnite geometric. Wet Edge Satin Matrix. Triple overflow water feature.
    Hayward - TCell 15 SWG; TriStar VS Main Pump; SwimClear 425 Cartridge Filter; ProLogic 4 Automation, SuperII Water Feature Pump; Polaris 280 w/ Booster
    Link to my Build

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Anyone have Wet Edge Aqua Blue plaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Needsdecaf View Post
    I have Wet Edge Antigua. If you think Aqua Blue is too light, then you are in trouble because I think Antigua is too light! I get a lot of direct sun, and it is a very bright, almost baby, blue in the sunlight. I have few regrets about how our pool was built, but this is definitely one of the top regrets. It's not an ugly color, but I wanted a more "royal" blue.

Pics to my build are in my sig, and you can see finished shots there. Notice how light it is before it's filled....in direct sunlight, it's quite light!
    Yeah I saw your pics. I like your color or at least the way it looks in the pictures. The PB has a small sample pool with Aqua Bluebin it and it looks lighter than yours, but I don't want to spend another $2k to upgrade.��
    I'm hoping that since our pool will be deeper than their sample pool, that the color will be darker also ��
    2016 Build: 32x8 Gunite, 6,700 gallon IG pool including 6x8 spa and 6x8 tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers. 32' raised wall with two sheer descent water features. Travertine Coping w/ split faced Travertine on raised wall face. 2HP VS Jandy pump, 400k heater, Rainbow Chlorinator, 4 Colored LED Lights. 459sqft spray deck plus. IAqualink remote, Polarus 9350 Robot Cleaner.