Cost of various plaster finishes

Helen203

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2015
Annapolis, MD
Is anyone willing to share their quotes for plaster, quartz and pebble finishes? Here's what I have so far in Maryland, ~ 100 lf perimeter pool.

White plaster: Base
Diamondbrite: +$3,000
PebbleTec: +$11,500 over Base
PebbleSheen: +$12,500 over Base

Our quotes were $4K for Diamondbrite and $6,600 for PebbleTec. Our pool is larger and these were from 2013. We went for white plaster tinted with Onyx Diamondbrite at $0 to yield grey mottled plaster...which we really like.

Thanks, bmore and rr -- I hope we can get a feel for costs around the country, but regional costs are most important to me :)

And rr, based on that, I am girding myself for my quote, lol. Did you chose a pebble finish in the end?

Is anyone willing to share their quotes for plaster, quartz and pebble finishes? Here's what I have so far in Maryland, ~ 100 lf perimeter pool.

White plaster: Base
Diamondbrite: +$3,000
PebbleTec
PebbleSheen
Stonescape Minipebble

I'm still waiting for estimates for the last three.

Not in Maryland but similar size pool. My total cost (not working with builder) for the pebblesheen was $5000. I believe plaster would have been about half that. FWIW, I think a lot of the cost is coming from materials cost from Pebble Tech.

97 ln ft
$3900 for Gemstone (Standard, Sandstone, or Designer Series)
+ $5/ ln ft increase for Radiant Fusion or Microfusion upgrade

I'm doing Radiant Fusion (comparable to Pebblesheen). My total cost is $4400
The Radiant Fusion includes the abalone shells and the glass beads at no extra cost.
This is the same finish martinkennedy has in his pool.

Thanks, bmore and rr -- I hope we can get a feel for costs around the country, but regional costs are most important to me :)

And rr, based on that, I am girding myself for my quote, lol. Did you chose a pebble finish in the end?

Helen, we stuck with plain old white plaster. We actually wanted to go with a grey, but the PB talked us out of it for several reasons. As nice as the PebbelTec looks, we have to draw a line somewhere with the costs.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It's the second thing I think about each Valentine's morning since then. Our PB said the ground couldn't freeze deep enough here to stop the excavators equipment. It was a full size trackhoe.

In 15 more years I'll probably do a pebble finish of some type. They do look nice. Love ours for now though.

Actually on the dig day 2/14, I did forget the first thing...because I was awakened by the sweet sound of beep, beep, beeps!

I got some gold from my PB-A today and though this thread might like it. Pricing for Wet Edge! From my builder at least. And what he was charging for Pebble Tec Tier 1. Hope this helps.

With this information it looks like I'll be doing the famous color Spool got. Yea!! Happy Dance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spool's color is amazing! Congratulations!

Wow on these prices! My PB is pretty expensive but his price on our top tier pebble is a real bargain. I'm sure I'm paying an outrageous sum for something else though :)

topaz3_zps2eh9kq3f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm doing the Topaz. It's a very vibrant blue

image_zpsgovznh7k.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am not familiar enough with the Wet Edge to compare the price. The Radiant fusion is the top tier (or very nearly) of the Gemstone/Finest Finish line

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.