Upon earlier advice I removed the trichlor tabs from my feeder when I'm not traveling. I left them by the pump so that I could put them back in the feeder easily later, and so that I didn't end up with raw chlorine wherever else I might store them.
Today I found one in the middle of my lawn, which means that my dog picked it up in his mouth and carried it over there. I don't think he chewed/swallowed. Do I need to be worried?
It never crossed my mind that my dog would be the least bit interested in a trichlor tab!