Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Contractors in Las Vegas

1. Back To Top    #1

Contractors in Las Vegas

Greetings all, I hope this quick note finds you all in good spirits. I posted earlier in a different thread and it has been suggested that I try this thread for a chance at better success. I have started the process of being a Owner/Builder for an in-ground pool in Las Vegas. I, however, am running into a slight problem with finding reliable contractors. So I am turning to this community in hopes that some of those in Las Vegas that have had luck in sub-contracting their projects would be willing to share their contractor list with me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. So far I feel that I have good responses on excavation and rebar. Plumbing has been a nightmare and I have not yet moved on to shotcrete or decking. Again any assistance is greatly appreciated .

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Contractors in Las Vegas

Shaw_Layout.pdf

A simple diagram showing the layout of what will hopefully prove to be a summer retreat!

3. Back To Top    #3

Hi Hawk-I! I sent a pm with some subs

4. Back To Top    #4

hello! I am also trying to be owner/builder for inground pool. This is all new to me. I have received bids from different contractors and it's ridiculous! Can you please give me some insight on how to start and the process? Thank you in advance!

5. Back To Top    #5

Hi Tinidad, I'll send you a p.m as well

6. Back To Top    #6

Sent you a PM
    SUMMER 2015 BUILD IG gunite 38 x 31, 28,000 gal, 110' perimeter, Intelliflo VS, Whisperflow 3hp, Intellibrite LED x2, Clean & Clear 520, Screen Logic, Intelichlor 40, Quartzscape Blue, K-2006C, Speedstir, Aquanaut 400 (4 wheel The Pool Cleaner)

7. Back To Top    #7

Thanks NWVegas, much appreciated

8. Back To Top    #8

Greetings QingGuy! I am a Las Vegas resident just getting started on my owner build. I am about to permit with county and am looking for subs as well. I have only one sub for a couple of portions of the build and would like to bid on at least 3. Any advice would be appreciated. I have viewed you project and am impressed with the results. I'm hoping I can get mine looking similar. Thanks!