Help no pipes

Feb 9, 2016
FT. CAMPBELL
Bought my first house of course it has a pool the thing the guy built a DIY cement pool with no pipe or plumbing system. The previous owner passed away his wife said he kept it clean and clear with a portable system. Any advice also i was wondering if i could get a pump and filter system and just run the pipes on top on the pool.

I bet someone could help you. We have one member on here that is rehabbing a pool where the former owner did something like this due to pipe leaks. Look in "under constriction" to see if you can find it.

If not I bet someone can help. Share a picture of what you are dealing with. That will help us know what is what.

For right now you can get a sub pump from harbor freight to move the water while you add your bleach.

The second thing you need to buy is a good test kit. THAT will be your main tool to keep your pool clear while you figure out the plumbing. Look in my siggy for the test kit we use and love.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.