Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fiberglass Install, SB Ranch McKinney TX

1. Back To Top    #1

Fiberglass Install, SB Ranch McKinney TX

Hi There, I'm in Stonebridge Ranch, McKinney. I have been hemming and hawing and bidding pools for over a year now & am so ready to pull the trigger. I recently started to consider a fiberglass pool because the set back requirements for the standard gunite pool is 5' to the water's edge. I heard a rumor that with a "modular" pool, the builder can be more liberal with the set backs because technically the pool could be moved. We considered a vinyl lined pool, but they are not allowed in SBRanch. Ugh! I really just want to chat with someone who has been through a fiberglass pool project in McKinney, TX, preferably in Stonebridge Ranch. Even if you are not in SBRanch, would you mind sharing your sales consultant? Thanks in advance!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fiberglass Install, SB Ranch McKinney TX

Just sent you a PM
    Liberty Pools - Lincoln
    McKinney, Texas - Built Jan 2015
    10,800 Gallons Fiberglass IG; Hayward SP3200VSP; AquaRite T-Cell 3 SWG; Hayward C17502S Cartridge Filter; TF-1000 Kit on it's way

3. Back To Top    #3

This is an old thread but I'm looking for insight into fiberglass pool installations in North DFW (Plano, Frisco, McKinney) -Did you end up going with fiberglass - who was your builder and what would you advise to someone contemplating a fiberglass pool build?

4. Back To Top    #4

Hey TPR, Welcome to TFP.

You might want to start a new thread, and ask for others going FG in your area to post or PM you. By the looks of this one, you aren't likely to hear back from the OP here. Best of luck on whatever you choose, and enjoy the forum.
    TFP Moderator
    Essential Links:
    ABC's Of Pool Chemistry, Test Kits, SLAM Your Pool
    28K Gal IG FreeForm, CLI Quartz, Pentair 36"SF & VS Pump, Dolphin M5, Rheem