Just Getting Started

Hawk-i

Feb 8, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
I have read through threads here and then and have garnered a great deal of insight. I spoke briefly with Bulldogz 400 some months ago. With the info presented here and the encouragement of Bulldogz I have jumped on the idea of an Owner/Builder DIYish pool project. One thing I am having difficult with by simply doing internet searches is locating pool specific contractors (especially those willing to work with Owner/Builders). if there are Las Vegas members who have recommendations for contractors or lists of contractors they would be willing to share it would be immensely helpful as well as much appreciated. As I learn to use the site I promise to share with the community the progress of the project as well as the pictures of process. So that those who continue on the tradition of Owner/Builder may also be able to garner inspiration and courage to dive into this world!

Welcome to TFP! I know we have several members here from Las Vegas, a lot who did OB. You can do a search and probably find them. I know I've seen them in the Construction forum.

You might want to start a new thread over there with pics of your design and existing yard. We love pictures!

Indeed, start a new thread and share your build. Others will jump in, and maybe you'll make some connections for Vegas. More and more OBs show up all the time, so who knows. Whatever the case, I'll wish you good luck on your new project, and enjoy your time on TFP!

:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.